Vanilla Lotus Biscuit Cake
- 2 tsp instant coffee dissolved in 1 Tbs hot milk
- 1/2 cup milk
- Package of biscuits
- 1 cup whipping cream 250 ml
- 1/4 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup white cheese gvina levana
- 3 Tbs vanilla pudding powder
- 3 Tbs milk
- 2 Tbs Lotus Spread
- We will be using an english cake mold(a rectangle pan). Set it on the counter.
- Dissolve coffee in a bit of hot milk. Add the coffee and ½ cup milk to a shallow bowl.
- One at a time, dip biscuits into the milk and arrange them on the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Cut a couple in half to fit the ends of the pan. I used 13 biscuits for this part.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form. With the mixer running on low, slowly add the ½ cup sugar. Stop the mixer. Add the white cheese, vanilla pudding mix, and milk. Whip until combined.
- Leave 1 cup of the cream filling in the mixer.
- Spoon half of the remaining cream into the pan over the biscuits, and set the other half aside.
- To the 1 cup of cream in the mixer, add 2 Tbs Lotus Spread. Whip until combined and creamy.
- Spread the lotus cream over the vanilla cream in the pan.
- Top with the remaining vanilla cream.
- Dip a few more biscuits into the milk/coffee and arrange them on top of the cake.
- Place in the freezer for a few hours to set. Remove about 10 minutes before serving, gently pop out the cake onto a serving tray, and slice. Place back in the freezer to keep.