These are hands down the best personal pies. Starting with a graham cracker bottom and marshmallow fluff, centred with melty gooey chocolate and brownie, topped with golden cookie dough. I mean, could it really get better?! Oh, yes, it could. These S’mores pies are totally dairy free! Cool. I know, and delicious. Let’s go meet our new best friend.
Dessert is my thangggg people. No matter how much I ate at dinner(I once ate an entire duck- I was pregnant so that’s like a major excuse but still, pretty impressive no?) I always have room for dessert. The best dessert isn’t overly-rich or too light. It’s salty and sweet and layered with different flavours that make you go back for second bites. The best dessert leaves you satisfied and feeling just perfectly nice after a meal.
These Cookie Dough S’mores Pies hit all those boxes. They are MINI so there is no ever eating and also, no sharing necessary!!
There is so much going on in each Mini Pie that by the time you’ve gone back in with your handy spoon to try all the different layers the thing is finished. Leave em’ wanting more I say!! (Go have another three, I also have been known to say).
Also try our favourite:
Boys love this Lemon Amaretto Cake
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookie Bars
For the first layer of our mini s’mores pie you gotta have that original flavour- graham cracker crust! Couldn’t be easier- its really just graham crackers and vegan butter. I prefer vegan butter on a base of coconut oil, and not margarine, because it is healthy, not at all greasy, and has a nice light flavour. Depending on how many of these pies you are making you can use more or less crust. Like, you could press it all the way up the edges or be kinda stingy like me because you’re making literally 50 pies for a party and you’re lazy. Guilty as charged. 😛
Next spoon on some marshmallow fluff. I Love This Stuff.
Then whip up a boxed brownie mix OR use your favourite brownie recipe. I just haven’t tried a homemade brownie better than Duncan Hines, so until I have time to test a recipe for that DH it is for us. Add in some chocolate chunks on top of the brownie layer. These will melt and get all gooey and be just GREAT. These are dairy free so make sure to use dark chocolate!!
Our top layer consists of the best cookie dough ever. These are S’mores COOKIE DOUGH pies and I am only handing you the best here. This cookie dough recipe is my favourite dairy free cookie dough everrrrrrr and you’re going to love it. Recipe is by Miriam @thepreppy kitchen(thanks Miriam!). This layer tastes like browned butter and caramel and the cookie is soft and chewy and pairs like perfection with the brownie next door.
If you aren’t getting excited, I don’t know you.
You better go make these S’more Cookie Dough Pies right now, and tag me on Instagram when you do! You make my days with your photos! I love getting to know you guys so please shout me a message to say hello…and Happy Cooking <3
Mini S'mores Cookie Dough Pies
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs(around 15 crackers)
- 8 Tbs melted vegan butter(110 grams)
- Jar marshmallow fluff
- one box brownie mix, prepared according to instructions or prepared brownie batter
- 2 dark chocolate bars, or other dairy free chocolate
Dairy Free Cookie Dough
- 1 cup Canola oil
- 3/4 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 3 1/2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding, straight from the package (one package)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Graham Cracker Crust
- Line up tart tins on a baking tray and preheat oven to 175 C/ 345 F. Pulse graham crackers in a food processor until fine crumbs form. Place in a bowl. Melt the vegan butter and add to the crumbs. Crumble the mixture with your fingers until it is the texture of coarse sand. Press crust into the bottom of each of the mini pie tins. Place in the fridge to chill while you prep rest of ingredients.
- In a bowl beat the oil and sugars until creamy. Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the wet mix. Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- Remove pies from fridge. On top of the crust, place a dollop of marshmallow fluff. Next, about 2 Tbs brownie mix. I just eyeball it- fill the tins about halfway up, they will rise! Press a chunk of chocolate or two into the brownie mix. Next to the brownie place a large spoonful of cookie dough or crumble the dough around.
- Bake for 10-13 minutes, depending on how gooey you like your pies! Enjoy warm. To reheat place in the oven on low heat until warm, or on a hot plate. FREEZE: You can place these in a ziplock once cooled and into the freezer.
Leave a Reply