Flourless Hot Chocolate Cakes(kosher l'pesach)
- 250 gram dark chocolate
- 1 cup Oil
- 5 eggs
- 1 1/4 cup White sugar
- 3/4 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 bars of chocolate(for adding to the centres later)
- Preheat oven to 325 F. In a microwave safe bowl, add the 250 grams of chocolate and the oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and microwave again for another 30 seconds. Stir until smooth and melted.
- One at a time, add in the eggs to the chocolate, and whisk in between till smooth. The mixture will thicken with each addition. Add the sugar, potato starch, and cocoa and stir to combine.
- Fit a muffin tin with muffin liners, or place your soufflé dishes/muffin containers, on a baking tray. There is no need to oil them. Break up the chocolate bars into squares. Spoon the cake mix into the liners, and press down a piece of chocolate into the center of each one.
- Bake at 325 F for 13 minutes. These can be frozen and re-heated. Serve Hot.