Sour Cream Cookie Bites
- 2 1/2 cup flour self rising
- 200 gram cold butter (1 3/4 stick)
- 1 cup sour cream
- Jar of Nutella or filling of your choice
- Preheat oven to 175c. Combine all ingredients in a mixer, or by hand, until a soft dough comes together.
- Wrap ball of dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1/2 hour.
Roll out & Fill
- Divide into 3 pieces. Sprinkle some flour on your work surface and with a rolling pin, roll each ball out into rectangle.
- Spread with filling of your choice.
- Roll up lengthwise. Keep the roll tight. Place each log onto a baking sheet or non stick bake mat, and make slices every 1 inch, almost all the way through.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until tops are golden.