Mini Dairy Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 3 1/2 Tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 2.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding, straight from the package (one package)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup chocolate chips
- *Preheat oven to 350F/ 176C. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, add the oil, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat until creamy. Add in vanilla pudding mix(the powder straight from the package), 2 eggs, and vanilla. Beat until the eggs are thoroughly mixed in.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mixing with a whisk as opposed to a spatula ensures the baking soda is evenly distributed. Add the dry mix to the wet and mix until JUST combined, and there is no flour visible. Don't over mix! Add in the chocolate chips.
- Place about one Tablespoon of cookie dough( these are mini cookies!) onto a baking tray fitted with a baking sheet. My baking sheet fits 5 cookies across and 4 down-20 on a sheet. Bake for 6 minutes. The cookies will be perfectly chewy, and will firm up a bit more once cooled. ENJOY!
- You can freeze the raw cookie dough- shape it into a ball and wrap in plastic wrap, OR what I personally prefer is to shape the cookies and freeze them in a container. This way you can just pop them out as desired and bake straight from the freezer! You can also bake the cookies and immediately after cooling, place them in a ziplock bag, layering them between paper towels, and freeze.
Leave a Reply