Healthy Banana Breakfast Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 Tbs almond butter
- 1/4-1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tsp honey optional, for added sweetness
- Mash bananas in a bowl, with a masher or a fork. Add in coconut, almond flour and butter, chocolate chips, and honey if using(I didn't use honey. Try the batter and add if you want it a little sweeter).
- Preheat oven to 175 celsius. Place large spoonfuls of batter onto a cookie sheet or non stick mat. They will stay as they are! They don't spread while baking. Bake for 12 minutes. Enjoy warm.
Leave a Reply