Tender&sweet chicken browned to perfection in a delicious sauce.
- 3/4 Cup White or Brown sugar
- 3/4 Cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 4 Cloves Crushed garlic
- 1 Tbs. Grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Sesame seeds white/black For garnish
- Spring onions For garnish
- 6-8 Chicken breasts and thighs Skin removed
Add sugar, soy sauce, water, garlic, ginger, and red pepper to a pot over low heat. Bring to a boil and dissolve sugar.
Lower flame. Place chicken into pot and cover with a lid. Set timer to 20 minutes. When it goes off, flip each piece, cover, and cook another 20 minutes. Flip again and set timer for 10 minutes. Flip and cook another 10 minutes on the other side.