Fudge Brownie and Oreo Ice Cream Cups
- 20 individual serving ice cream cups The ones I use are plastic and about an inch and a half in height
- one box or recipe of of brownie mix
- 1 container(425 ml) Richs whip, or other non-dairy whipping cream
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed
Non-Dairy Fudge Topping
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Richs whip
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegan butter(57 grams)
- 10 gram dark chocolate(2 squares)
- Prepare brownie mix according to package instructions(I use Duncan Hines), or make a batch of your favourite brownie! Reserve 1/4 cup of brownie for topping. Arrange individual cups on the counter and crumble brownies into the bottom of each cup. Press it down lightly so it covers the bottom.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, add all the fudge ingredients. Stir constantly until the butter and sugar dissolve and the mixture is smooth. Place a kitchen towel under the bottom of the pan and set it in the fridge to cool.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment or with a hand held electric whisk, whip one container of Richs whip. Whip for about 3 minutes, or until stiff peaks form(this is when you pull the whisk out and the peaks of cream stay standing and don't fall over). Add in the crumbled Oreo cookies and gently fold the mixture with a spatula. Spoon dollops of ice cream into the cups on top the brownie mix, filling each one almost to the top.
- Once the fudge has cooled slightly, spoon it over the ice cream. Crumble the remaining 1/4 cup brownies over the fudge, and place the cups in the freezer to set, or until ready to serve. EXTRA: Right before serving, you can add a half of an Oreo to the top of each cup for a little extra-extra. Enjoy!